Heather Barnes (MIFPA, Dip HE, PG Cert) and Pam Medhurst (PhD) are offering regular
Your Beautiful Birth Workshops for pregnant women, focused on giving birth naturally and joyfully. Barriers to this may have come about through past experiences, popular media, or negative birth stories from others. Pam is a yoga instructor specialising in pregnancy yoga, as well as running fully accredited Feel The Fear Workshops. Heather is a holistic aromatherapist, antenatal teacher and doula. Together they offer a fun, relaxing, informative and inspiring day, which will enable women to come together to support each other, learn new skills and techniques to birthing naturally and face any fears they may have around their upcoming birth.
The aim is to support women to have a positive, empowered and affirming experience, which in turn offers many long and short term health benefits:
- Speedier physical recovery from the birth
- More positive postnatal emotional health
- Longer and more positive breastfeeding experience
- All the health benefits associated with breastfeeding for both mother and baby
- Signposting to other services if necessary
- Sense of achievement associated with natural birth
- A support network of other families at the same stage of life
Full day workshops (10 am to 4pm), which lunch included £75.
Dates throughout 2015, in venues around Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire
Please contact Heather or Pam for further details and to book your place
email@example.com Tel 07980 310454
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07966 091513
Saturday 18th May 2015. Contact us now to book your space or for more Information.